I am loving my new “friends” for my dryer. I’m not a big fan of fabric softener but I hate static cling. I was lucky enough to discover this new product and I think you are going to love it too.
Woolzies are pure handmade New Zealand wool dryer balls that naturally soften your laundry. Tumbling six of these hand-spun all-natural dryer balls in your laundry reduces drying time by 25%. They also reduce wrinkles and static. And because they are made from only hand-spun wool, so you won’t have to use fabric softeners. The wool is so much safter that the plastics used in other dryer balls.
Unlike dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, Woolzies last for hundreds and hundreds of loads and they’re friendly to the environment! They are handmade of the highest quality New Zealand wool by women in Katmandu, Nepal. Woolzies are washed with natural soap and water five times before they’re felted and made into balls.
I have gotten to know the creater of Woolzies. Eli is so wonderful and he has decided to offer two sets of dryer balls as a give away to my followers. You can enter by doing each of the following:
1. Join us on our facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/greencleaningcoach.com When you get there just mention you are looking forward to trying Woolzies Dryer Balls.
2. Become a fan of Woolzies fan page at: www.facebook.com/woolzies
3. Become a follower and mention @greenyourclean on twitter. You can get an extra entry if you include a link back to this page.
4. Follow @woolzies on twitter. Mention the giveaway with a link back to this page and you get a extra entry.
5. Please leave us a comment and let us know why you are interested in trying Woolzies!
You have up to seven opportunities to enter our give away. We will be choosing the winners on February 15th and will post the winners here. Make sure you follow this post! If you can’t wait to try them out go here and you can purchase a set for yourself. Buy two sets and receive free shipping!