Use your dishwasher when you don’t have time to clean. Here are some things you can pop into the dishwasher so you can save time “not cleaning”.
- Your dishwasher removes grease from everything. Pop your stove fan filter/screen in and it will come out sparkling. Also take the stove handles off and place them in the top rack to remove built up grease.
- Don’t dust knick-knacks, just place them in the top rack of your dishwasher. Just make sure they are “dishwasher safe”.
- Use your dishwasher to remove bacteria from your dish cloths. Just run on the hot cycle.
- Clean your bathroom accessories in the dishwasher. This includes the toothpaste holder, soap dishes and even your toothbrushes to remove germs and build-up.
- Sports pads! Instead of listening to those pads bang in the washer and dryer – put them in the dishwasher so they won’t smell so bad.
- Don’t spend time trying to clean your trash cans. On trash day- empty out the wastebaskets and then place them in the dishwasher.