Clean your home from a new type of air pollution: EMFs
Things we talk about in this episode:
– Why are EMFs considered a type of air pollution, and how can they affect our health?
– How are we exposed to EMFs in the home?
– What inspired you to learn about EMF pollution in the home?
– Have you experienced any health benefits from reducing EMFs in your home?
– What are the first steps that someone should take to reduce EMF exposure in the home?
– Last year you released a book, and now you have a series of online courses that help others to reduce their toxic exposures. What can you tell me about them?
Sophia is about to launch the Airplane Mode Challenge: It’s a 7 day challenge, which will inspire and empower participants to reduce their EMF exposures, and allow them to compare their experiences with others who join the challenge. It’s all done online: through email and a private Facebook group. Join today by visiting Sophia’s website—Nontoxicliving.tips—the challenge begins on Monday, January 23rd!
Sophia’s social channels:
Discount for Leslie’s audience:
20% off any online d-tox course, with the exclusive code: CleanGreenTalk20.