Green Powder Scrub
This mixture can be kept in a shaker container by the sink and will act just like any “over the counter” powder cleanser.
- 1 cup borax
- 2 cups salt (sea salt for more aggressive cleanser)
- 2 cups baking soda
- 8 drops essential oils for fragrance
Mix borax, salt and baking soda thoroughly. After they are completely mixed together, add the essential oils for fragrance.
Keep this mixture in a shaker container with a lid. Use it for cleaning stains on counters and sinks. Rinse thoroughly.
Tools: Skoy cloths* and sponges
“I tried this Green Cleaning Soft Scrub. At first, I was hesitant of my new discovery, but it worked just as well as our regular cleaner. I was speechless as I scrubbed the sink and spots, stains and other messes just seemed to come off at the glide of the sponge. I have adopted this soft scrub into our home. I love it!!”
“I washed my kitchen sink with your Green Cleaning Scrub. You were right – it does clean as well as Comet!”
To download this video and recipe directly to your computer:
- Right click on this download link.
- Choose the “save target as” or “save link as” option.”
- Browse to the desired location on your computer.
- Ensure the file is named something you will remember later.
- Click save.
To watch this video in full screen mode:
- Scroll over the video with your mouse.
- This action will cause video player controls to become visible.
- The player control will give you the ability to toggle between full screen mode and the smaller screen view available here in the product online product viewing area. Just click on the button as indicated below.
If you experience any viewing issues:
Please contact customer support by phone at 1-866-50CLEAN.